Asim Al Jammaz
Milestones in 2018
- Executed many programs and initiatives toward demand generation.
- Developed joint marketing services and activities with our partner VARs.
- Conducted workshops and training sessions for partners’ sales and technical teams.
- Empower partners and help them to bundle services and solutions to implement and deliver projects.
- Built technical team that provides implementation services to reseller partners.
Plans for FY2019-20
- Develop a strong sales channel including partners and IT pro-community.
- Choose the right mix of sales channels and optimise their performance.
- Continually monitor performance and fine tune the organisation’s execution strategy.
Al-Jammaz saw its revenues increase to $242m in FY 2018 showing how the distributor is strengthening its roots further in the region. The Saudi Arabian distributor is focusing on enabling its partners by offering hands-on training and developing joint marketing services and activities.
Cisco, DELL EMC, APC, Veritas, STC Business, Panduit, CommScope, Linksys, Alibaba Cloud, Lenovo, Fluke Network, Honeywell, Ruckus Wireless, NEC, Rittal, Tenable network, nexthink, Netscout, Ring, Zoho and Boolebox.
Regional offices: Riyadh, Dubai, Jeddah, Khobar
Tel: +966 11 476 8811
Ownership: Technology Investment Co.
Active Partners: 1000+