Milestones in 2018
- Focused on retail business and expanded retail related product lines.
- More focus on business to business (especially the small to medium sized segment) and expanded product lines related to specific verticals such as healthcare, hospitality and financial sectors.
- Regional expansion.
Plans for FY2019-20
- Continue regional expansion and investment.
- Increase focus on retail and corporate business.
- Expansion of products for the B2B segment.
- Expansion of the B2B business unit.
- Focus on profitability and improve gross margins.
- Expansion of logistics and service centre.
Trigon maintains its position in the Power List with revenue of US $100m in FY2018. While the overall sales figures for the distributor dropped, the distributor’s focus on retail and B2B business has contributed to revenue growth as it strives to strengthen its position in a tough marketplace.
Samsung, LG, Canon, Brother, D-Link, Netgear, Creative, ViewSonic, IRIS, PNY, Philips, AOC, Elo Touch, Ergotron, Transcend, PenPower, Mustek, Plustek, AVM, Port and YEPTV.
Regional offices: Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Oman
Tel: +971 4 342 6060
Ownership: Al Ghurair Group Company of Abdulraham Saif Al Ghurair Investments
Active Accounts: 350+