Auditor: Deloitte & Touche
Milestones in 2018
- Open local offices in Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain.
- Launching partner self-help tools like PartnerView
- Digital transformation and customer technology applications have provided us with competitive advantage and productivity gains.
- Relaunching new corporate websites.
- Strong investments into the services, annuities and our global service provider teams.
Plans for FY2019-20
- Digital distribution will continue to be of key strategic focus.
- Adding more functionality to PartnerView.
- Establishing presence in Egypt and Oman and growing the business in Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar.
- Continue to offer value-added offerings that meet the resellers’ requirements.
- Create an exceptional customer experience and remain committed to our resellers’ success.
Westcon-Comstor has seen its revenue increase by US$13m, bringing it to $246.1m. The distributor witnessed significant growth in annuities, services and security practices with its business unit focusing on global accounts and service providers.
Avaya, Carbon Black, Certes Networks, Ciena, Cisco,Datalogic, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks, Forescout, Infovista, Jabra, Mitel, NetScout Arbor, Nokia, Oracle, Panduit, Palo Alto Networks, Pelco, Poly, Pulse Secure, Ribbon Communications, Ruckus, SonicWall, Smart, Symantec, Trend Micro and Zebra.
Regional offices: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar
Tel: +971 4 812 0500
Ownership: Westcon-Comstor International, part of Datatec
Active Accounts: 5575