Mahdi K M J Amjad
Auditor: Deloitte & Touche
Milestones in 2018
- Appointed Lenovo’s official distributor for the UAE, Gulf and Pakistan.
- Signed official distribution and services agreement for consumer portfolio with Canon for Iraq region.
- Started distribution for NSI in North Africa.
- Signed a deal with Corsair for gaming accessories distribution for Iraq and North Africa.
- Distribution agreement for the Middle East with Aopen, a digital signage vendor.
- Strategic re-entry into markets in North Africa.
Plans for FY2019-20
- Focus on signing distribution contracts with strategic IT value and enterprise vendors.
- Establish in-country distribution with strategic vendors for SMB channel products.
- Supporting our partners such as Avaya, LG and Aopen to win business from Expo 2020.
Almasa’s revenue has dropped by US$32m, highlighting the tough market conditions that a number of distributors have had to face in 2018. The distributor claims that it has focussed on revenue quality rather than growth and maintained the bottom line through operating cost efficiencies and savings.
Asus, Lenovo, Apple, Canon, Avaya, LG, Seagate, Intel, HP and MSI.
Regional offices: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq
Tel: +971 4 306 3100
Ownership: Privately Held
Active accounts: 1000