Milestones in 2018
- Organic growth has been driven by the volume business, value business and market consolidation.
- Value business was one of the highest growth areas for the firm.
- Component division grew with business coming in from brands like Intel, AMD and Seagate.
- Rapid growth in the solutions side of business.
- Added new solution vendors to portfolio.
Plans for FY2019-20
- Identify the right technologies to stay on top of emerging market trends.
- Grow business by 25% over the next 12 months.
- Increase focus on enterprise and solutions side of business.
ASBIS Middle East has seen impressive growth in revenues reporting US $279m in FY2018, rising to fifth in this year’s Distributor Power List. In 2018, the distributor witnessed a substantial increase in both its volume and value business. The most significant contributors to its volume business remain Intel, Logitech, Seagate and AMD, while for the value side of business Supermicro, TP-Link, Lexmark and Grandstream continue to be the most significant contributors.
Intel, AMD, Sapphire, Logitech Seagate, Western Digital, HGST, Kingston, Transcend, Toshiba, SanDisk, Supermicro, ESET, TP-Link, Ubiquiti, MicroTik, Mellanox, Qlogic, Grandstream, Gigabyte, Mimosa, Rasilient, Infinidat, Asus, Tyan, Napatech, Nexenta, Accelstor, Infortrend, Tripp-Lite, Lexmark, OKI, Thecus, StorageCraft, Mailstor, Pure Storage, CompuLocks, SonicWall, Canyon and Prestigio.
Regional offices: United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco.
Tel: +971 4 886 3850
Ownership: ASBISC Enterprises PLC
Active Accounts: 3500