Milestones in 2018
- Achieved sales target of US$305m – a milestone target of 1 billion dirhams.
- Launched StarLink Innovation Centre and StarLink Academy.
- Empowered partners with StarLink Marketplace, an e-commerce tool in the cloud.
- Initiated operations in Jordan, Morocco, Pakistan with new offices and on-ground teams.
- New vendors in SDDC, security intelligence, data protection and identity access domains.
Plans for FY2019-20
- EMEA expansion plans including moving into France, Nigeria and Kenya, to bring our geographical reach to 20 countries globally.
- Explore commercial business opportunities.
- Focus on cloud and data centre business.
- Add SDN vendors to portfolio.
StarLink’s sales revenues grew by US$95 million in 2018 as a consequence of new vendor partnerships, expansion in investment markets (it also continued to develop its footprint in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Morocco, Nigeria and Levant) and growth in its data centre and cloud revenues.
Palo Alto Networks, Nutanix, FireEye, Trend Micro, Ixia, Symantec, LogRhythm, Riverbed, Forcepoint, Citrix, Pure Storage, Rubrik, Infoblox, IBM, Centrify, Gemalto, One Identify, Quest, Nexthink, Tripwire, Core Security, ForeScout, Arbor, Kingston, LinkShadow, Recorded Future, BlackBerry, Cylance, Arista, Acronis, SUSE, Boldon James, FireMon, Nozomi Networks, Extreme Networks, Lenovo, HYCU, APC, Ivanti, Seclore and Cofense.
Regional offices: KSA, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey, South Africa, Pakistan, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, Kenya, Nigeria.
Tel: +971 4 279 4000
Ownership: Private Holding
Active Partners: 1100
Customer base: 2200