Milestones in 2018
- Investments in larger offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar to accommodate the growing business and team size.
- Commercial & enterprise segments performed well.
- Logicom’s cloud business witnessed five-fold growth in 2018.
- Logicom cloud marketplace now hosts more than 400 Middle East resellers.
Plans for FY2019-20
- Continue growth of the solutions portfolio.
- Strengthen ‘go to market’ capabilities.
- New vendor partnerships are fundamental.
- Taking steps to improve market intelligence and acquire data points in key verticals.
- Security is another key area of focus and investment.
Logicom’s business grew by US$25 million largely due to solid execution around client and networking infrastructure in the commercial segment. The firm also added value with partner engagements in key projects in the region and the increased focus on partners and vendors. Logicom’s cloud-led, subscription-based software solutions saw the strongest growth this year.
Adobe, APC, Autodesk, Cisco, Commvault, Intel, HP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle and Western Digital.
Regional offices: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon, Jordan, Bahrain, Oman.
Tel: +971 4 805 5399
Ownership: Public Limited Company, listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange
Active Accounts: 3000