2018 Revenue: US$3.72bn
Auditor: Deloitte & Touche
Milestones in 2018
- Mobility business sales reached US$1 billion.
- All businesses (consumer IT, enterprise IT and mobility) grew double digits in Saudi Arabia.
- Value-added distribution business recorded another year of double digit growth.
Plans for FY2019-20
- Scale cloud and consulting services businesses particularly around analytics, IoT and cloud.
- Launch a digital commerce platform for channel partners to seamlessly transact with Redington.
- Expand the firm’s reach and coverage in Middle East & Africa.
Redington has again emerged as the undisputed market distribution leader, reporting US$3.72bn in revenue in FY2018. From a line of business perspective, mobility and enterprise IT businesses grew the most, accelerated in large part by expanding local partner engagements.
Acer, Alcatel-Lucent, Aruba, Asus, Autodesk, AWS, Barracuda, Canon, Belkin, Cambium Networks, Cisco, Dell EMC, SonicWall, Eaton, Epson, Fortinet, Fresh Desk, Fujitsu, HIKVison, Huawei, HP, Imation, Infinix, Intex, Microsoft, Malwarebytes, Nutanix, Nexans, Oracle, PaloAlto, PernixData, Pivot3, RedHat, SanDisk, Shavlik, Seagate, Symantec, Trend Micro, Targus, Tecno, Tripp-Lite, Toshiba, TP-Link, Veeam, Veritas, VMware, Western Digital, Wiko, XTouch and Zimbra.
Tel: +971 4 373 4757
Ownership: Redington India Limited
Active Accounts: 15,626
Regional offices: 29