HP launches Neverstop laser printer for small businesses
The new, rapid-reload laser printer will help entrepreneurs save time on interruptions with a toner supply system that allows users to replace the toner in seconds
HP has launched the new Neverstop Laser printer designed for small business owners in emerging markets. According to HP, the Neverstop Laser is an entirely new, rapid-reload laser printer that enables entrepreneurs to no longer waste time on interruptions. With a first-of-its-kind toner supply system that allows users to replace toner in seconds, HP Neverstop Laser ensures small business owners can stay in their business flow – while getting the most value from their printer.
Key features include:
- Up to 5,000 pages without interruptions
- Print up to 5,000 pages right out of the box with virtually no interruptions-perfect for high-volume printing
- Reload mess-free toner in seconds
- A revolutionary supply system lets you quickly and easily reload toner levels in 15-seconds without making a mess
- Easy mobile scanning and printing with mobile print app, HP Smart App
“By reducing common printing interruptions with breakthrough innovations, mobile applications and digital integration, HP Neverstop Laser gives entrepreneurs a competitive edge to turn their passion into a thriving business,” said Anneliese Olson, global head and general manager of HP’s Home Printing Solutions. Designed with sustainability in mind – HP Neverstop Laser is made with more than 25 percent recycled plastic by weight while the toner reload kit is made of 75 percent recycled plastic by weight.